Create a local project
Create a local project with version control to create the local project and a local repository on your computer. The local repository allows you to commit changes to your project and provides version control to view and restore previous versions of your project.
- If there is an openFactoryTalk Optixproject, selectProjectClose Project.
- SelectCloseor if there are changes to save, selectSave and close.
- On the Start page, selectNew.
- Select the type of project:
- Default. A project that has a default window and configured categories inProject view.
- Blank. A project that has no content and configured categories inProject view.
- InName, type the name of the project.
- InLocation, type the path to the project.
- SelectUse version control.TIP: When version control is enabled for a local project and you want to back up the project to a remote repository, push the local changes to associate the local project with a remote repository.
Version control is added to the new project.
Have questions or feedback about this documentation? Please submit your feedback here.