System variables are automatically created when you create the
Systemobject in a
FactoryTalk® Optix™project. When you bind a property of a graphic object to a system variable, the system objects in
Project viewappear as categories in the Dynamic Link browser.
Each category contains predefined variables:
- Application. Variables that provide a blink rate value. These variables determine the number of seconds a value alternates between showing and clearing a value.
- DateTime. Variables that provide current date and time values of the HMI device and allow you to configure date, time, and time zone in the HMI device.
- Display. Variables provide screen brightness, resolution, scale, and orientation.
- Network interfaces. Variables that provide the network settings such as IP addresses for the HMI device.
- WiFi. Variables that allow you to bind to operating mode, network name, security mode, username, password, and access to the LAN network.
Have questions or feedback about this documentation? Please submit your feedback here.