Display content in Project view
To display the content of interest in
Project view, collapse nodes to see only the higher structure of the project or split
Project viewto see different areas of the information model simultaneously.
- In theProject viewtoolbar, select either:
- Navigate backward. Select the previously selected node or item.
- Navigate forward. Select the most recently selected node or item.
- (optional) Collapse all nodes for easier navigation. Right-click the root project node and then selectCollapse all.
- (optional) DivideProject viewinto two areas that you can scroll separately. SelectSplit project viewto divide the view. SelectSplit project viewagain to remove the division in the view.
- (optional) Search for content inProject viewinstead of having to navigate. InType to searchat the top ofProject view, type the name of the item. To clear search, select.
Have questions or feedback about this documentation? Please submit your feedback here.