Our Bulletin 1788 Redundant ContolNet™ to FOUNDATION Fieldbus (H1) Linking Device provides a fast and integrated solution for adding FOUNDATION Fieldbus devices to any Logix platform.
- Self-contained, panel, or DIN-rail mountable device
- Links a ControlNet™ network to a single H1 segment
- Connects and powers as many as 16 field devices, eliminating the need for external power conditioners
- Supports multiple levels of device and media redundancy
- Provides two physical H1 ports
- Intelligent Fieldbus Junction Box protects the network from both short and open circuit faults, improving the overall reliability of the system
- Supports ControlNet Media redundancy
- Supports Master Device redundancy
- Allows two identically-configured Redundant ControlNet to FOUNDATION Fieldbus devices to be connected on the same H1 network
- Supports transfer of data between the devices and the Logix controller
- Provides seamless RSLogix5000™ integration through Add-On Profiles, which automatically identifies field devices and configures them to their default settings
- Supports FDT/DTM Technology, allowing direct access to field device diagnostics and parameters using an FDT frame, such as FactoryTalk® AssetCentre
- Provides all basic diagnostic information in the input assembly
- Helps simplify large network commissioning through diagnostic parameters such as Power Supply Voltage, H1 Bus Voltage (A & B bus), H1 Bus Current (A & B bus), and Unit Internal Temperature
- Simplifies commissioning through onboard advanced diagnostics, including a node-specific H1 bus oscilloscope trace that can be viewed within the RSLogix5000 Add-On Profile
- Contains the FOUNDATION Fieldbus Registered FF H1 Stack developed by Rockwell Automation®
- Our PartnerNetwork™ offers complementary product solutions for products with FOUNDATION Fieldbus connectivity through the Encompass Product Reference program. You can sort and filter products from best-in-industry suppliers in your region to connect to the Rockwell Automation® architecture, or to use with our products.
- Our modern Process Solutions enable you to drive productivity, increase efficiencies, and reduce costs. Our control, batch, process optimization, and safety system solutions and services easily integrate people, processes, and technology into The Connected Enterprise® to better address the many challenges you face.