To reduce downtime and improve plant and machine maintenance, you need a reliable service partner whom you can trust to provide quality repairs when you need them. With a proven and consistent process in place, you can restore your Allen-Bradley and Reliance Electric equipment to its original operating condition to make sure it will function reliably.
Factory-authorized Repair on Allen-Bradley and Reliance Electric Products
Our 10 global, ISO-certified equipment remanufacturing facilities use the same high-quality parts, standards, and specifications as the original manufacturing process. This means you can restore your automation equipment to like-new or better condition, to enhance performance and extend product life. Depending on the service level you select and your region, all remanufactured equipment includes a 12-, 18-, or 24-month warranty.
You also get:
- Rockwell Automation OEM-specified components
- Installation of applicable updates/enhancements
- Replacement of inoperative/aged components
- Functional and load testing
- Cleaning and cosmetic restoration
Priority Service Gets You a Replacement via Rush Delivery
With our priority service, a replacement part is sent to you via expedited service.
- Over 50,000 catalog items at eight exchange hubs worldwide
- More than $100 million in products available for exchange
- A global network of service parts hubs
- Emergency service available 24x7x365
- Return shipping costs are waived when the non-warranty unit is returned within 30 days
Get Up and Running Quickly
with Our Exchange Services
What Is Remanufacturing?
Our Proprietary Remanufacturing Process Restores Your Allen-Bradley Products
These are the steps we take to extend the life of your equipment:
- Receipt and Verification
- Revisions and Enhancements
- Component Verification/Replacement
- Functional and Load Testing
- Environmental Simulation
- Final Quality Inspection
- Secure Shipping
Before and After: See the Difference
Don’t Compromise Quality by Using Unauthorized Repair Vendors
Ever wonder how a product looks when it comes into our remanufacturing centers, and how we restore and test it before it’s returned to you? With over 115 years of manufacturing experience making Allen-Bradley products, we are the only authorized service supplier of OEM-specified components.
Industrial Repair Services
No Matter Who Manufactured Your Automation Equipment, We Can Repair It
We provide industrial repair services on 200,000 items from 7,000 plus manufacturers. Simplify your operations and achieve a quality result by using a single-source repair provider.