Well-suited for small to medium machines, our Bulletin 2198 Kinetix® 5300 Single-axis EtherNet/IP servo Drives provide the design flexibility that you’ve come to expect from Allen-Bradley integrated motion on EtherNet/IP servo drives, in a streamlined offering to cover your essential machine-building needs.
Featuring native integration with Rockwell Automation Logix control, the Kinetix 5300 Servo Drive offers flexibility in design for small to medium machines for a variety of motion control applications. Designed with all the essentials covered – such as a comprehensive power range, dual ethernet ports, and hardwired Safe Torque Off, the Kinetix 5300 proves to be an excellent choice right-sized for those building or modernizing machines with lower axes count.
Pair the Kinetix 5300 drive with the Kinetix TLP motor and matching 2090-CT servo cables for a streamlined, competitive solution that can minimize sizing efforts and reduce implementation time.
- Offers more comprehensive power range than comparable solutions 0.05...2 kW at 120...230V, 3...7.5 kW at 230V and 0.4...7.5 kW at 460V
- Delivers safety features without additional parts or wiring with standard hardwired Safe Torque Off (STO)
- Features simple sizing. Rated power is referenced to the Output Power at the motor. When the Kinetix 5300 is paired with the Kinetix TLP motor, sizing efforts are reduced
- Includes four digital inputs; two of which can be used as fast digital input functions
- Comes standard with Device Level Ring (DLR) support, reducing the need for network accessories like e-Taps
- Includes tuningless technology with Load Observer and Tracking Notch filter so you can get up and running faster
- Uses standard motion instructions in the Studio 5000® design environment
Tools & Resources
- cULus Listed
- CE Marked
- TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.