ArmorBlock 5000 I/O Blocks
Imagine having the flexibility to meet challenging application needs with minimal operation disruption and cost. Our ArmorBlock 5000™ I/O blocks integrated with IO-Link technology can help you achieve that.
Designed for On-Machine™ use in harsh environments, our ArmorBlock 5000 I/O solution offers the scalability that will help reduce total installation time and cost and unplanned downtime. The industrially-hardened blocks offer rating up to IP69K, three power variants, flexible mounting options, and IO-Link Class A and Class B ports. Also, the distributed I/O blocks are integrated with Studio 5000® design software to provide exceptional performance and ease in manufacturing.
Discover our new ArmorBlock 5000 I/O blocks built with IO-Link technology, an On-Machine distributed I/O solution designed to simplify smart machine development and optimize operational productivity.
Our IO-Link enabled I/O blocks provide greater flexibility to meet demanding application requirements while minimizing engineering time and cost.
How can our On-Machine distributed I/O solution benefit machine builders?
The modular ArmorBlock 5000 I/O can help:
- Enhance device integration and system agility through IO-Link capabilities
- Minimize downtime through easy distributed monitoring and control
- Ease maintenance and troubleshooting with diagnostic data
- Save installation time with flexible mounting options and reduced wiring
- Speed up setup and commissioning using the intuitive and familiar Logix environment
Enable smart machines for The Connected Enterprise
The high-performance ArmorBlock 5000 I/O blocks can improve uptime and boost efficiency, which can help your machine operate more effectively.
- Simplify engineering through seamless IO-Link device integration and replacement
- Deliver insightful data in real time for informed decision-making
- Support high-speed motion control applications with rating up to IP69K rating
- Optimize for On-Machine use, which helps to reduce wiring and cabinet space
Engineered for better durability
Keeping your machines and equipment clean is a must. ArmorBlock 5000 I/O blocks are designed to withstand water wash down, so it’s appropriate for your most demanding applications. More than that, ArmorBlock 5000 I/O with IO-Link Technology helps to optimize maintenance and troubleshooting, which helps improve productivity and flexibility.
Features and Benefits
- Meets a wide range of regional and industry needs with Mini 4-pin, Mini 5-pin, and L-coded power variants
- Reduces installation footprint with up to 8 IO-Link channels, 12 digital inputs, and 16 outputs
- Provides better visibility with well-positioned light-emitting diode (LED) for block and/or channel level diagnostics, which can help reduce machine downtime
- Offers rating up to IP69K for On-Machine use
- Eases setup and commissioning in an intuitive Logix environment
- Provides a highly integrated IO-Link distributed I/O solution for ControlLogix® 5580, CompactLogix™ 5380, and CompactLogix 5480 controllers
- Works with Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application version 35 or later
- Provides efficient installation and replacement via plug and play
- Offers flexible mounting installation
ArmorBlock 5000 I/O IO-Link master
- Eases configuration with common tag structure and configuration workflow
- Offers four IO-Link Class A and four IO-Link Class B ports
- Drives Class B output device up to 2A with an isolated high current output channel
- Supports IO-Link protocol 1.1.3
We have the expertise and solutions to meet your unique industrial automation challenges anywhere in the world.