Bulletin 871D WorldClamp™ Sensors are ideal for end-of-stroke detection in power clamp and gripper applications. Each sensor has two coils that detect whether the clamp or gripper is in the open or closed position. The two-sensor combination reduces the number of components required for these applications.
- 100 mm, 165 mm, and 200 mm lead lengths
- Large or small sensing coil (chicklet) options
- 4-wire DC and 5-wire AC/DC micro quick disconnect styles
- Superior status indicator visibility
- Weld field immune
- Shielded construction
- Short circuit, overload, transient noise, false pulse, and reverse polarity protection
- Applications include:
- Material handling
- Food processing
- Open/closed indication on power clamps and grippers
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- c-UL-us Listed
- UL Listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.