Our Bulletin 700-R Sealed Switch Industrial Control Relays work in extremely harsh, dirty environments and hazardous locations. The tungsten-tipped, hermetically sealed contacts provide high-reliability switching of low voltage circuits. The 700-R has an extremely long life because there is no moving armature used to change contact state.
- 5 A continuous rating at up to 300V AC
- 2.5 A continuous rating at 300V...600V AC
- 5 A continuous rating at 300V DC
- Class I Division 2 Hazardous location rating
- Available with 2...8 contact configurations
- Field convertible contacts
- CE Marked
- cULus Listed — File No. E10314; Guide Nos. NOIV/NOIV7
- CSA C22.2, No. 213
- EN/IEC 60947-1, -5-1
- ISA 12.12
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.