Our Micro850® Programmable Logic Controller Systems are designed for larger stand-alone machine control applications that require flexible communications and greater I/O capabilities. These controllers support up to 132 I/O points with high performance I/O, interrupts, and PTO motion plus embedded Ethernet and 2085 expansion I/O.
- Offers 24-point and 48-point controllers
- Includes 100 kHz speed high-speed counter (HSC) inputs on 24V DC models
- Provides embedded communications via USB programming port, non-isolated serial port (for RS-232 and RS-485 communications) and Ethernet port
- Supports up to five Micro800™ Plug-in Modules
- Supports up to four Micro850® Expansion I/O Modules, up to 132 I/O points
- Provides embedded motion capabilities by supporting as many as three axes with Pulse Train Outputs (PTO)
- Communicates via EtherNet/IP™
- Operates in -20…65 °C (-4…149 °F) temperatures
- Supports microSD™ card for program transfer, datalog, and recipe management through plug-in module
- Discover the benefits of modular flexibility by watching the Micro850 controller animation video.
- Find out how our Micro Control system offers a cost-effective and customizable solution for standalone machines in micro applications. Plus, learn about all the Micro Control products that enable the system.
- Watch these videos for information about how to:
- Program our Micro800 controllers
- Configure devices and visualize with PanelView 800 graphic terminals
- Get started with our Connected Components Workbench software
- The Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork™ offers complementary product solutions for Micro800 Controllers through the Encompass Product Reference program.
- c-UL-us Class 1 Div 2
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.
Intermittent Vertical Form, Fill, and Seal Machine
Shearing Machine with Flying Cut
Shrink Sleeving Machine
Solar Panel Positioning
Stamping Press Machine