Our NEMA Manual Motor Starting Switches are designed for use on motor starting installation. The Bulletin 600 switches offer overload protection for small 1-phase AC/DC motors. The Bulletin 609 and 609U switches are designed for use on motor starter installations where remote push button control is not required. Bulletin 609U and 609TU switches provide full line voltage starting, thermal overload protection, and undervoltage protection.
- Contact position indicator
- Locking features
- Open-type, Type 1, and Type 12 enclosures
- Undervoltage protection
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- CSA Certified — File No. LR 1234
- UL Listed — File No. E10314
- CSA Certified — File No. LR 11924
- UL Listed — Enclosed Products — File No. E14841; Guide No. NLRV
- UL Recognized — Open Style Products — File No. E14841; Guide No. NLRV2
Bulletin 609, 609U
- cULus Listed — File No. E14841; Guide Nos. NLRV/NLRV7
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.