FLEXHA 5000 I/O Module
Looking to upgrade to a more reliable and flexible I/O solution? Our Bulletin 5015 FLEXHA 5000™ I/O modules are part of a cutting edge platform that can help you reduce hardware complexity and cost by using a more convenient integrated design.
FLEXHA 5000 I/O modules enhance communication with 1 Gb EtherNet/IP™ network connectivity, offering higher speed and increased bandwidth. Reducing both downtime and engineering time while limiting costs, this platform is designed to be a smarter, more efficient I/O solution.
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER
The FLEXHA 5000 I/O module incorporates cutting-edge technology to create an I/O that is more flexible and efficient. This solution allows users to operate with ease, featuring high availability, increased productivity, and simple maintenance.
Integrate solutions for your Connected Enterprise® production system
The next generation of I/O solutions is designed for various industrial applications. The FLEXHA 5000 I/O module is both reliable and flexible, allowing users to choose the I/O that best meets their operational needs. This platform will allow for integrated safety I/O and base process control I/O to be conveniently mounted in the same rack, reducing complexity and cost.
Explore the next generation of I/O solutions
Discover how you can incorporate this innovative I/O solution into your process application. The FLEXHA 5000 I/O module starter kit is a discounted bundle of hardware that provides everything you need to get started with our next generation process I/O platform. Contact your local Rockwell Automation representative to experience the cutting-edge technology of universal I/O at a reduced cost.
Increase Productivity while Decreasing Downtime and Costs
Reduction of engineering time through tight integration with instruction set in the PlantPAx® system
Allows for integrated safety I/O and base process control I/O to be conveniently mounted together
Studio 5000 Logix Designer® software
HART Premier Integration in Studio 5000 Logix Designer® software
Flexible I/O platform enabling integrated control for your
Connected Enterprise production system
Features and Benefits
- Optimize footprint by mounting up to 24 I/O modules on a single node, vertically or horizontally, and in any module sequence
- Operate at -40…+70 °C (-40…+158 °F) temperatures and in extreme environments up to GX rating with conformal coating
- Use in hazardous areas under Class I, Division 2, Zone 2, and Groups A, B, C, D
- Reduce downtime with simplified Removal and Insertion Under Power (RIUP) and easy online changes
- Gain support for ControlLogix® 5580 controller redundancy in high availability applications from Studio 5000 Logix Designer® software (version 35 or later) and deliver more consistent operations with increased reliability
- Reduce downtime with easy access to additional process diagnostics via HART Premier Integration in Studio 5000 Logix Designer software
- Save engineering time through tight integration with instruction set in the PlantPAx® system
- Features a universal card option that allows for flexibility in I/O choice. This I/O choice is configurable per channel within Studio 5000® software (version 35 or later) as analog (HART capable) or discrete, input or output
- Available in simplex or duplex module configurations
FLEXHA 5000 I/O in the News
See what people saying about this innovative I/O solution
- EtherNet/IP (adapter only)
- ODVA (adapter only)
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.