Our Bulletin 1492 Thermocouple IEC Screw-type Terminal Blocks are two-circuit terminal blocks with current bars made of thermocouple material. You can use them in process control to prevent the creation of additional EMF voltages at the wire-to-terminal block connections.
- Compatible with a wide range of thermocouples
- Tin-plated terminal and zinc chromate steel screws
- Four-sided funnel wire guides
- Finger-safe housing
- Backed-out screws
- Self-locking screw type clamp design
- Wide range of accessories available
- CE Marked
- CSA Certified
- UL Recognized
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.