March 7, 2022
We condemn Russia’s attack on Ukraine and its citizens, and today we are announcing that we are suspending our business operations and sales in Russia and Belarus.
While we do not have Rockwell manufacturing facilities in Russia or Belarus, we do have team members located in Russia. Their employment status does not change because of our decision, and we will continue to support them with compensation and benefits.
Our teams continue to assess and respond to the dynamic situation and ensure compliance with sanctions and restrictions imposed by governments around the world.
Additional supply chain updates and order impact
Our supply chain team continues to monitor the changing situation for any direct or indirect impact and risks and will provide timely updates as necessary.
- We do not have any production facilities in Ukraine, Russia, or Belarus.
- We do not have any employees in Ukraine or Belarus. We do have employees in Russia, predominantly sales, business and functional employees. We are checking in with our employees, as their safety is our priority.
- We do not have any direct component supply from Ukraine, Russia, or Belarus. Our supply chain team continues to assess the health of suppliers near the affected countries, monitoring key risks including but not limited to raw materials and labor risks.
- Effective March 2, 2022, all carriers have stopped transporting goods to Russia and Belarus. Ukraine was closed for service prior to that date. Therefore, we have no ability to ship to these countries.
- For questions about existing orders, customers should contact their distributor, sales contact or Rockwell Customer Care for information.
Steps we are taking to prepare for potential cybersecurity activity
- Our security teams continually monitor and help protect the information entrusted to us by our customers. Leveraging commercial and government sources, we frequently adjust our system monitoring to reflect the changing threat landscape and communicate potential risks to stakeholders for situational awareness.
- In addition to our normal training and awareness activities, we leverage internal communication channels to keep employees up to date on any new threats and the actions they can take to help us maintain a secure environment.
- With the complexity of the current situation, our security teams are engaging frequently with other internal risk stakeholders to anticipate and plan for potential impacts to our security program and our enterprise ecosystem.