Who Should Attend
This course is intended for engineers, technicians, and electrical maintenance people engaged in the operation and maintenance of PowerFlex® 6000 medium voltage drives.
To successfully complete this course, the following prerequisites are required:
- Working knowledge of electricity, and knowledge of electrical and industrial safety (including PPE requirements and safe practices)
- Comprehensive knowledge of electrical principles and circuits
- Practical experience using a multimeter, ammeter, and oscilloscope
To enhance and facilitate the students’ learning experiences, the following materials are provided as part of the course package:
- Student Manual includes the key concepts, terms, definitions, and examples presented in this course
- Lab Book provides learning activities and hands-on practice
Throughout the course, students will have the opportunity to practice skills they have learned through a variety of hands-on exercises. Students will also have the chance to combine and practice several key skills.
All technology is provided for student use in the classroom by Rockwell Automation. It is not necessary for students to bring any technology with them when attending this course.