Our Glass Fiber Optic Cables contain multiple strands of very thin glass fiber that are bundled together in a flexible sheath. They are typically more durable than plastic fibers and are able to withstand higher temperatures. Most cables are available with a choice of PVC or flexible stainless steel sheathing.
- High degree of chemical resistance
- Individual (transmitted beam) and bifurcated (reflective) fiber styles
- Wide range of specialty fiber optic cable tips available
- Standard cable length of 0.9 m (36 in.)
- Standard glass cable with stainless steel sheathing temperatures: -40…+260 °C (-40…+500 °F)
- Standard glass cable with PVC sheathing temperatures: -40…+96 °C (-40…+200 °F)
- Custom glass cables for high temperatures: -40…+482 °C (-40…+900 °F)