This course provides you with the knowledge to interpret, isolate, and diagnose common SLC™ 500 hardware problems related to noise, power, and discrete and analog I/O. In this course, you will learn how to interpret basic ladder logic and trace through ladder logic instructions for troubleshooting purposes. You will be shown how to:
- Identify SLC 500 hardware and RSLogix 500® software components
- Monitor and enter data
- Document a project and search ladder logic
- Edit and verify ladder logic
- Interpret basic ladder logic instructions
- Troubleshoot processor, I/O, and noise issues
Since content is shared between this course and the SLC 500 and RSLogix 500 Programming course (CCPS41-EL) , we recommend that you take the course that best fits your job requirements.