Our Bulletin 839E Flow Switches monitor and display liquid media flow rate from 0.03…3 m/sec (0.1…9.84 ft/sec). This sensor measures both flow and temperature and is available with two different probe insertion lengths.
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant 316L stainless steel housing with IP66 enclosure rating
- Flow rates of liquid media (calorimetric measuring principle) range from 0.03...3 m/sec (0.1...9.84 ft/sec)
- Four digit 14-segment digital display
- Dual NO/NC programmable PNP outputs or 4...20 mA analog outputs with single PNP output
- IP67 enclosure rating to withstand harsh industrial conditions
- 316L stainless steel probe
- Selectable units of measurement °C, °F, or %
Allen-Bradley solid-state sensing devices are designed to produce high-quality results in a variety of rugged environments. The flexibility of switch configuration and mounting options make the 839E suitable for a wide range of applications including:
- Harsh Chemical Wash-Down — 316L stainless steel construction, laser-etched markings and IP66 rating for food, beverage, and other applications requiring equipment wash-down.
- Water/Wastewater — Monitor cooling water circulation systems of pumps, turbines, compressors and heat exchangers.
- Pump Protection — Monitor pump functionality and lubrication systems, leak monitoring in process lines. Monitor coolant flow.
- Beverage — Filter monitoring and flow/no-flow in process lines.
- Discrete Batch — Monitor process flows.
- OEM Machine Builders / Large End Users — Programming with ReadWin2000 configuration kit reduces switch setup time.
See how the 840E Solid-state Level Switches are used in water treatment applications.