Our Trojan™ 5 & 6 Universal Tongue Interlock Switches are universal tongue- or key-operated safety interlock switches. They fit at the leading edge of sliding, hinged or lift-off guards. With dual key entry slots and rotatable heads, movable only by releasing the cover screws, these switches offer four actuator entry options.
- Strong and versatile, can be used in most applications
- Self-ejecting tamper-resistant actuator only operates when mounted to the guard (not with GD2 models)
- Four possible actuator entry points, easy to install
- GD2 style available for difficult applications
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- cULus Listed
- TÜV Certified
Type 2 Interlocking Device per ISO 14119
Functional Safety Data
See publication SAFETY-SR001.
- ISO 14119
- IEC 60947-5-1