Our Sipha™ Sensors, with molded-in brackets and diminutive sizes, are extremely versatile and simple to install. The Sipha sensor must be connected to the Sipha control unit giving a monitored circuit. For high-risk applications, the control unit is used with a single sensor to give a high-integrity system. For other applications, multiple sensors (including mechanical switches) can be connected to one Sipha control unit.
- Noncontact actuation
- Magnetic coded sensing
- Requires and operates with a 440NS Sipha control unit
- Plastic cylindrical barrel, stainless steel flat pack, and plastic flat pack housings
- IP67 rated
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- cULus Listed
- TÜV Certified
Rating dependent on control unit and application
Functional Safety Data
- B10d: > 2 x 106 operations at min.
- PFHD: > 3 x 10-7
- MTTFd: > 385 years
- Dual channel interlock may be suitable for performance levels PLe or PLd (according to ISO 13849-1:2006) and for use in SIL2 or SIL3 systems (according to IEC 62061) depending on application characteristics
- ISO 13849-1
- IEC/EN 60204-1
- EN 1088
- ISO 14119
- IEC 60947-5-1
- IEC/EN 60947-5-3
- ANSI B11.19