Our 440G-MZ Guard Locking Switches help protect personnel and are suitable for many types of guard doors, including full-sized guard doors. These switches allow full body access to the safeguarded area, where a high holding force and a wide tolerance to guard misalignment, and an escape release option are commonly required. Our 440G-MZ has embedded GuardLink® technology that makes it a smart device and enables premier integration.
- Optimized for full body access
- Provides holding force of 2500 N for guard locking a full-size guard door
- Optional escape release enables exit from the safeguarded area
- Includes tongue actuator movement in multiple axes, which facilitates ±5 mm misalignment tolerance
- Offers network integration via EtherNet/IP communication adapter with safety relay
- Includes RFID unique (high) or standard (low) coded actuator for flexible level of tamper-proofing
- Features highly visible 270° wrap-around status indicators for LINK and DEVICE status
- Offers SIL 3, PLe, Cat 4 safety ratings – the highest level of safety
- Available to operate as a standalone device (5-pin OSSD connection) or in a GuardLink system
- Includes mounting with three entry points on hinged or sliding doors
- Available in two models: Power to Release (safety of people) and Power to Lock (machine protection)
- Enable safety in your Connected Enterprise® with the GuardLink technology safety system. Allen-Bradley® Guardmaster® smart safety devices that feature GuardLink technology deliver information, advanced functionality, and flexibility. This technology helps enhance safety and increase machine- and plant-wide efficiency.
- Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.