Our Bulletin 440L Area Access Control Single Beam sensors provide whole-body access detection for hazardous areas. The single beam is a 24V DC through-beam opto-electronic safety switch.
- Short scan range of 0.5…20 m (1.64…65.5 ft)
- Long scan range of 15...70 m (49.2...300 ft)
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Heated front lens for outdoor applications
- Relay outputs
Typical applications for the Bulletin 440L Area Access Control (AAC) Single Beam sensors include:
- Robotic work cells
- Processing machines
- Machining centers
- Transfer lines
- High bay warehouses
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- Type 4, IEC 61496
- SIL 3 (IEC 61508)
- SIL CL3 (IEC 62061)
- Category 4 (EN ISO 13849)
- PLe (EN ISO 13849)
- B10d parameter: 1 x 106 switching cycles (@ DC-13, 24V, 0.6 A); 2 x 105 switching cycles (@ DC-13, 24V, 1.5 A)
PFHd: 4.0 x 10-9
- Mission time: 20 years
- IEC 61496, Parts 1 & 2
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.