With a nano-sized footprint, our Bulletin 2080 Micro810® Programmable Logic Controller Systems function as smart relays with high-current relay outputs, but with the programming capabilities of micro-PLCs. These controllers support 12 I/O points with 4 high current relay outputs (8A) for smart relay applications.
- Offers 12-point controllers
- Includes 8 A outputs, which replace the need for external relays
- Supports program download through USB programming port (adapter required)
- Allows you to monitor and modify application data using optional 1.5-in.local LCD
- Allows you to configure and operate smart relay function blocks without programming (LCD required)
Typical applications include:
- Lighting control
- Heating and cooling
- Compressor control
- Elevator control
Tools & Resources
- c-UL-us CL1DIV2
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.