Well suited for small- to medium-sized machines, our Kinetix® 5300 Servo Drives provide single-axis control and use the open EtherNet/IP communication protocol to enable the design flexibility that you need to meet market demands. Designed with a comprehensive power range, dual Ethernet ports and hardwired Safe Torque Off, Kinetix 5300 Servo Drives are an excellent choice to right-size your motion solutions in a variety of applications.
Featuring seamless integration with Logix controllers, Kinetix 5300 Servo Drives offer the ultimate design flexibility for small- to medium-sized machines. The extensive power range of these drives allow you to build high-performance solutions on a single servo drive platform while using a simple EtherNet/IP network to harness the data that is essential to achieving your smart manufacturing goals.
Pair the Kinetix 5300 Servo Drives with Kinetix TLP Motors and matching Kinetix cables for a streamlined, competitive solution that can minimize sizing efforts and reduce implementation time.
- Enables simplified and standardized servo control with a wide power range (0.05…2 kW at 120…230V, 3…7.5 kW at 230V and 0.4…7.5 kW at 460V)
- Delivers safety features without additional parts or wiring with standard hardwired Safe Torque Off (STO)
- Size your solution easily with rated power that is referenced to the output power at the motor. When Kinetix 5300 Servo Drives are paired with Kinetix TLP Motors, sizing efforts are reduced
- Includes four digital inputs; two of which can be used as fast digital input functions
- Supports Device Level Ring (DLR) to reduce the need for network accessories like e-Taps
- Includes tuningless technology with Load Observer and a tracking notch filter so you can get up and running faster
- Uses standard motion instructions in the Studio 5000® design environment
Tools & Resources
- cULus Listed
- CE Marked
- TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety
- UKCA Marked
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.