Our Bulletin 2198 Encoder Output Modules synchronize devices to your integrated motion on EtherNet/IP system. It can sync to any axis of motion, real or virtual, and is ideal for use with Kinetix® and PowerFlex® drives.
- Syncs with any axis of motion, not just those nearby
- Offers in-cabinet installation which eliminates the need to mount encoders on the machine
- Provides configureable output: pulse train or quadrature
- Includes dual EtherNet/IP ports to support a variety of network topologies
- Offers role-based access control to routines and Add-On Instructions
Use the following software to program your encoder output modules.
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.