Our Bulletin 1492 Open Construction Terminal Blocks (Styles C and F) provide visual verification that the wire is properly positioned in the clamping area. You can use a standard screwdriver for wiring the blocks. Styles C and F blocks mount more securely on Allen-Bradley® rail; some also mount on DIN rail. Several Style C blocks accept snap-on markers for marking long wire identifications.
- Tin-plated copper alloy connections
- Write-on marking surface
- Optional marking strips for mass markings
- Available in ten colors
- CSA Certified (NEMA/EEMAC line)
- UL Recognized(NEMA/EEMAC line)
- CSA File Number LR67896, Class 6228-01
- UL File Number E40735, Guide Number XCFR2
- NEMA/EEMAC style terminal blocks have a UL 94-V2 flammability rating.