Our Bulletin 889 DC Micro (M12) Cordsets & Patchcords provide secure connections for proximity sensors, limit switches, photoelectric sensors and other field devices. Available with straight or right-angle 4- or 5-pin overmolded connectors, these cables feature a choice of materials and jacket colors, including red to identify safety applications. Some models include braided shielding for noise reduction and status indicators for power and output status indication.
- Includes multiple jacket types: PVC, PUR, TPE, Toughlink™ and Toughweld™
- Offers standard 1, 2, 5 and 10m lengths
- Offers standard 16, 18, 22 and 24 AWG cable
- Includes ratcheting coupling nut for added vibration resistance
- Offers DC micro-to-mini and DC micro-to-pico cable models
- Offers red cable jackets to identify safety networks on your machines
- UL 2238 Compliant
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.