Our Bulletin 1492-MC Thermal-magnetic Miniature Circuit Breakers are general-purpose devices suitable for the majority of industrial, inverse time circuit breaker applications. They combine thermal and magnetic trip actions and provide accurate overload and short-circuit protection for conductors and connected equipment.
- Thermal-magnetic protection
- HACR ratings (10…100 A)
- Finger-safe design
- Mounts on DIN rail
- Three-position handle
- Line and load wire connections
- CSA Certified — File No. E197878
- UL Listed — File No. E197878
- CSA C22.2 No. 5
- HACR (10...100 A)
- SWD (15 and 20 A) for Switching Duty for fluorescent lighting applications
- UL 489
- UL 943/CSA C22.2 No. 144 (1492-MCG only)
- UL 1053/CSA C22.2 No. 144 (1492-MCE only)
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.