Our Bulletin 140MG Motor Protection Circuit Breakers can provide a disconnecting means for motor branch circuit, branch-circuit and short-circuit magnetic protection, overload thermal protection, and manual switching. We offer devices rated from 25...150 A to meet your particular needs. Our factory-installed internal accessories make installation and wiring easy. In North America, electrical codes require that an individual Motor Branch Circuit be protected by a UL/CSA Listed Fuse, Circuit Breaker, or Self-protected Combination Motor Controller.
- Includes visible trip indication
- Offers high current limiting option
- Offers high switching capacity
- Available in H- and J-Frame sizes
- Circuit Breaker Simulator Tool — This tool allows you to make a configuration, display signals, and conduct an operating simulation to learn more about 140G Molded Case Circuit Breakers and 140MG Motor Circuit Protectors.
- CE Marked
- CSA Certified (File No. LR1234)
- UL Listed
- HACR Type E197878
- Suitable for use with IE3 Motors (IEC 60034-30)
- IEC 60947-2
- CSA22.2, No. 5
- UL 60947-4-1A
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.