Our Bulletin 140G Molded Case Circuit Breakers have nine different frame sizes with a range of 10...3000 A to accommodate your required current ratings and breaking capacities. With a wide range of operators and accessories, these circuit breakers help protect circuits against overload, short circuit, and ground fault.
- Offers 3- and 4-pole versions to support worldwide application
- Includes high interrupting ratings from 18...100 kA in a compact device
- Offers a wide range of operating mechanisms to fit a variety of panel configurations
- Provides greater customization in trip units
- Offers a wide range of accessories for global availability
- Approved for global application: UL, CSA, CCC, and IEC performance interrupting/breaking capacity
- Offers current-limiting option (H, J, and K frames) that provides half-cycle interrupt to limit let-through energy
- CE Marked
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
- Suitable for use with IE3 Motors (IEC 60034-30)
- CSA22.2, No. 5
- IEC 60947-2
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.
- Circuit Breaker Simulator Tool — This tool allows you to make a configuration, display signals, and conduct an operating simulation to learn more about 140G Molded Case Circuit Breakers and 140MG Motor Circuit Protectors.
- Global Short Circuit Current Ratings (SCCR) Selection Tool — This tool provides coordinated high fault branch circuit solutions for motor starters, soft-starters and component drives.