MagneMover® LITE is a smart, affordable transport system specifically designed to move light loads quickly and efficiently. It outperforms traditional belt and chain conveyors for in-machine applications and for applications with demanding motion requirements, delivering new levels of process optimization and throughput.
Intelligent and Highly Cost-effective
MagneMover LITE is made of a selection of standard building blocks, each of which is a motorized track section, fit together to form an almost endless variety of layout options. The track is available to meet IP65, making it perfect for cleanroom and wash-down environments.
- Motor, drive, controller, positioning and guidance built-in
- Up to 9 pucks in motion per meter
- Up to 12 pucks in a queue per meter
- Payloads up to 2.5 kg per single puck
- Payloads up to 10.0 kg per tandem puck
- Speeds up to 2 m/s
- Accelerations up to 4 m/s2 depending on payload and cart type
- 60 mm pucks
- Track and trace built-in without RFID. RFID is also available
- Repeatability +/- 0.5 mm for straight motors only
- Repeatability at process stations: +/- 0.10 mm with calibration
- CE Mark and UL Recognized
Check out the software, firmware, documents and tools you need to make the most of your independent cart technology investment.
Need a Custom Solution?
We can work with you to implement Independent Cart Technology into a wide range of applications with loads from ounces to hundreds of pounds. Take advantage of a customized solution with all the benefits of LSM, while meeting your needs precisely.