Our MP-Series™ Medium Inertia (MPM) Servo Motors offer IEC metric mounting dimensions and rotatable DIN connectors that provide flexible connector orientation for ease of cable routing. These motors are optimized for use with Allen-Bradley® Kinetix® 6000, Kinetix 6200, and Kinetix 6500 servo drives. The motors feature similar speed and torque performance, feedback devices and rotor inertias, which provide you with a smooth migration path from the legacy motors.
- Compact, power-dense and feature-rich solution for applications with heavier loads and greater inertia
- Multiple winding speed options, optimized for use with the latest Kinetix® 6000, Kinetix 6200 and Kinetix 6500 servo drives
- 230V AC and 460V AC windings
- High-resolution absolute encoder and resolver feedback
- IEC metric mounting dimensions
- Rotatable DIN connectors for flexible connector orientation
Typical applications for our MP-Series™ Medium Inertia Servo motors include:
- Web handling
- Other applications requiring more power in a smaller package
- CE marked
- UL recognized
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.