Classroom Training Schedule
AP Training Cancellation Policy
- Full course fee charged for cancellations /postponements received within 15 calendar days, prior to course commencement.
- Full course fee charged for no-show participants.
- Suitably qualified replacements are welcome provided they register prior to commencement of the first day of the Course.
- Customers will receive a full refund of fees paid in advance should Rockwell Automation default.
- Requests for cancellations and transfers must be received in writing and acknowledged by Rockwell Automation.
Rockwell Automation strives to be a leader in green initiatives and looks to expand this effort by transitioning some of our training courses to paperless format.
Our digital platform will offer students convenient access to eMaterial anywhere, anytime, both on- and off-line, make notes and print eMaterial.
Students will need to download eMaterial to their own devices prior to the class, and bring their device with them to class.