Embedded Engineering Helps Maintenance Challenges
Reduce Unscheduled Downtime with High-quality Engineering Guidance
When you augment your staff with our factory-trained field service professionals, you can focus on your core competencies while we deliver productivity improvements.
Rockwell Automation field service professionals are available as on-site embedded resources who provide dedicated engineering support and maintenance services. They are trained in the latest technologies and standards, and can complement the skills of your current workforce to help you gain higher operational efficiencies and improve production performance and product quality.
Across a wide range of industries, customers who have used our embedded engineering services have reported a 50% to 95% reduction in downtime in just the first year. Customers who chose a comprehensive program have seen a 5% to 7% increase in production throughput.
Our experienced and plant-certified resources can perform a wide range of predictive, preventive, and reactive support services depending on your needs. We can help you:
- Improve productivity with audits, assessments, and action plans
- Improve machine and production performance
- Extend equipment life
- Reduce planned and unplanned downtime and response time to equipment malfunctions
- Improve machine operator skills and internal troubleshooting capabilities
- Coordinate related services such as training, safety services, asset management programs and more