Simplify standalone machine development for multiple industries with the Connected Components Workbench™ software. As the integrated design software for your Micro Control System, our Connected Components Workbench software provides controller programming and simulation, device configuration and visualization with Human Machine Interface (HMI) editor. This software helps reduce initial machine development time and cost.
Save Engineering Time and Effort with the Latest Software Version 22
Streamline machine design, development and deployment with the new and expanded capabilities in version 22.
- Enhance overall user efficiency with bit level commenting and daylight saving functionalities
- Expand communication capability and ease MicroLogix™ to Micro800 modernization with the Programmable Controller Communication Commands (PCCC) support in Micro870® 2080-L70E controllers
Simplify Machine Development in One Integrated Design Environment
- Shorten Micro800 controller programming time by entering and modifying ladder rungs quickly using similar workflows as RSLogix 500® software and Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application
- Design with ease in your preferred environment by switching between default IEC and Logix Themes
- Use a familiar experience with Controller Organizer view through the Logix Theme
- Elevate efficiency with the global and local variable data grid
- Share code via user-defined functions (UDFs), user-defined function blocks (UDFBs) and copy/paste feature