Rockwell Automation Asset Management Program
Reduce Your MRO Parts Spend by as Much as 25 Percent
An on-site asset management professional collaborates with your team to manage your repair process, improve reliability, and reduce inventory and obsolescence risk.
Your asset management professional will help you:
- Reduce maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) costs through demand-management processes
- Manage and optimize spares
- Identify opportunities for standardization
- Help reduce common mode failures
- Reduce the number of repairs
- Minimize repair turn-around time
- Gain access to reliability consulting
By implementing an MRO inventory management solution through a RAAMP program, you will have access to a one-year in-service warranty (extended warranty available) and monthly transactional and financial reports on all assets. These web-based reports include warranty and asset tracking, mean time between failure (MTBF), and ROI reporting.