SERCOS (Serial Real-time Communications System) is an internationally-approved communication standard for motion control (IEC 61491). This communication network is designed for high-speed serial communication of standardized closed-loop data, in real-time, over a noise-immune fiber-optic cable. We support SERCOS with interface motion modules which provide SERCOS drive connectivity and control for the ControlLogix® controller.
- Internationally-approved communication standard for motion control (IEC 61491)
- Designed for high-speed serial communication of standardized closed-loop data (in real-time) over a noise-immune fiber-optic cable
- SERCOS interface motion modules provide SERCOS drive connectivity and control for the ControlLogix® controller
- Drive support for SERCOS includes: Kinetix® 2000, Kinetix 6000, Kinetix 7000, and Ultra™ 3000 SERCOS servo drives
- Additional products are available from our Encompass™ Partners
Our PartnerNetwork™ offers complementary product solutions for products with SERCOS connectivity through the Encompass Product Reference program. You can sort and filter products from best-in-industry suppliers in your region to connect to the Rockwell Automation® architecture, or to use with our products.