Our Bulletin 1788 EtherNet/IP™ to DeviceNet Linking Devices provide a fast and integrated solution for adding DeviceNet™ to a new, or existing system. Built-in remote access capabilities enable the ability to control, configure, and troubleshoot devices on the DeviceNet network through automated device management.
Bulletin 1788-EN2DNR Devices
- Allow the ability to add DeviceNet™ connectivity to a new or existing system seamlessly
- Enhance versatility to control DeviceNet I/O on EtherNet/IP™ networks
- Provide the ability to remotely control, configure, and troubleshoot devices on DeviceNet
- Support CIP safety connection pass through
- Include 255K memory for auto device replacement
Bulletin 1788-EN2DNROM Devices
- Include IP67 rating for dust and washdown protection
- Support operations where widely-distributed applications are required
- CE Marked
- cULus Listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.