Ever wonder what you could accomplish with real-time visibility of your plant floor? With a clear view of your operation and actionable production data, you can set your sights on driving results, efficiencies and improvements. Plex Production Monitoring software in the cloud makes it possible – no hardware or customized software is required. See what else is possible with seamless connectivity to machines.
Get the Most Out of Your Plant Floor Data
Get started quickly
Fast-track your production visibility and time-to-value with this out-of-the-box software solution.
Improve production and reduce downtime with real-time, accurate visibility of operational metrics.
Drive continuous improvement
Harness actionable insights to improve production behavior and deliver on-going value.
Key Capabilities: Reach New Levels of Performance
From empowering operators to resolve issues and communicate improvements, to being able to increase efficiency and maximize throughput, Plex Production Monitoring can unleash new levels of performance in your operation.
The production whiteboard has been a time-tested visual management staple on plant floors for years. But the manual nature of the whiteboard is prone to human error and becomes outdated before the ink even dries.
With Plex Production Monitoring, you can easily set up and leverage user-friendly dashboards and scoreboards to display real-time production measures including cycle times, capacity utilization, and OEE. This is when production monitoring stops being just a process and becomes the swiss army knife that gets you to your goals.
Take your production whiteboard to the next level with:
- Rapid implementation with the ability to easily connect to any hardware
- Closed-loop system connected to the plant floor that measures productivity and other equipment KPIs in real time
- Production visualization that improves downtime, OEE performance, and job performance over time
- Measurements like production cycles, job metrics, quality, downtime, scrap, and machine status Plex Production Monitoring Capabilities
Plex Production Monitoring in Action
Increase in production efficiency across plant floor
Revenue savings from employee suggestions
Decrease in machine downtime
Unlocking Opportunities to Drive Improvement
Optimizing production efficiency and continuous improvement are critical to manufacturing success. Doing it well means collecting accurate data in real time and making it actionable. Plex Production Monitoring makes this possible by delivering transparent, real-time operational KPIs to drive continuous improvements. Here are 5 steps to start unlocking opportunities with Plex Production Monitoring:
- Rally the Troops. Identify your core team. These champions will be responsible for defining the vision of how production monitoring becomes a jumping off point for Smart Manufacturing in a way that works for their needs.
- Identify Your Biggest Pain Points. Start pragmatically with one line, area, or process within your business that causes the most headaches.
- Target Your KPIs. What matters most to you? Is it improved production cycles, less downtime or scrap, or improved quality? Determine what you will use to define success and be open to new measurements.
- Start Monitoring. Connect to your existing machines and equipment to close the loop in your production cycle. Once you are connected and gain real time visibility, you’ve unleashed your potential.
- Keep Checking In. After gaining initial results, the job is not done. Use those metrics to your advantage for on-going efficiencies and continuous improvement.
What Problems Does Plex Production Monitoring Solve?
Your resources are limited. Your time grows more valuable by the second. But if you’re like many manufacturers, you’re still struggling with the challenges below. If greater throughput and reducing costs is your end game, Plex Production Monitoring can help.
- Can’t Identify the Root of Problems. It’s not always obvious where or why bottlenecks occur. Many manufacturers still struggle to track and analyze data, but that’s what it takes to achieve continuous improvement.
- Manual Efforts Drain Your Resources. Repetitive data entry processes are tedious, time consuming, and costly. Not to mention the fact they cause errors and take your focus off more important tasks.
- Visibility Is Murky at Best. You want to excel past your expectations and targets. But there’s no easy way to get there without a contextual and real-time view of how production is running.
The Plex Smart Manufacturing Platform
With Plex Systems, we are accelerating the transformation of industrial operations with advanced capabilities in MES, supply chain, and quality with a cloud-based application to drive operational efficiency.
The Plex Smart Manufacturing Platform™ was born on the plant floor and is purpose built for smarter manufacturing—today and tomorrow. In a single digital system of record and engagement, Plex makes it possible for manufacturers to reach new levels of visibility, quality, and control throughout their operation.