Our Bulletin 1783 Stratix® 2000 Unmanaged Ethernet Switches are ideal for small control networks. These industrial-grade switches do not require any configuration and use simple cable connections for easy connection with Logix-based controllers.
- Offers a low-cost, compact solution
- Includes ability to automatically negotiate speed and duplex settings
- Operates on 20V AC or 24V DC power
- Includes automatic cable cross-over detection
- Provides a smaller footprint for maximized cabinet space
- Offers enhanced environmental ratings from IP20 to IP30 with a rugged metal enclosure for industrial applications
- Includes expanded operating temperature of -10...60 ºC (14...140 °F)
- Offers broadcast storm protection against unwanted traffic
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.