Classroom Training Schedule
AP Training Cancellation Policy
- Full course fee charged for cancellations /postponements received within 15 calendar days, prior to course commencement.
- Full course fee charged for no-show participants.
- Suitably qualified replacements are welcome provided they register prior to commencement of the first day of the Course.
- Customers will receive a full refund of fees paid in advance should Rockwell Automation default.
- Requests for cancellations and transfers must be received in writing and acknowledged by Rockwell Automation.
Rockwell Automation strives to be a leader in green initiatives and looks to expand this effort by transitioning some of our training courses to paperless format.
Our digital platform will offer students convenient access to eMaterial anywhere, anytime, both on- and off-line, make notes and print eMaterial.
Students will need to download eMaterial to their own devices prior to the class, and bring their device with them to class.
Download Training Schedule
Learning+ and Learning+ Enhanced Subscription Options
Download Subscriptions Options
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our training courses are assigned a technology track and course category and offer a recommended path based on your job responsibilities within a technology area. Courses in the Understand section apply to all students and provide the prerequisite knowledge required to successfully complete the Maintain/Troubleshoot and Program/Design courses.
For example, If you are interested in learning more about our Motion Control technology:
- Filter the courses by the Motion Control Course Technoloy and the Understand Course Category.
- Click a course name to get the details about the course.
- Condition Monitoring
- ControlLogix/Studio 5000 Logix Designer
- Craft Skills
- Industrial Leadership
- Information Software
- Motion Control
- PLC-5/RSLogix 5
- Power Control (Drives & MCC)
- Process Control
- SLC500/RSLogix 500
Strengthen Competency and Fill Skills Gaps
Access to Skilled Talent Decreases as the Need for New Skills Increases
The need for talented new employees has taken on greater importance as older workers retire and new technologies require new skills. A clear workforce development and training strategy can help you mitigate workforce challenges. Reduce the impact of the skills gap on your operations with our Workforce Support and Training Services. Empower your people and extend the reach of your team at whatever level you require. Supplement your workforce to address critical skill shortages, retain and build critical skills, and stay productive and keep up with customer demands.
Supplement Your Workforce
Enhance Capabilities with On/Off Premise Subject Matter Experts
Extend the reach of your team. Count on our subject matter experts to Supplement your internal capabilities both offsite and on. Choose from offerings that range from start-up support to comprehensive service agreements.