FLEXHA 5000 I/O Module
Looking to upgrade to a more reliable and flexible I/O solution? Our Bulletin 5015 FLEXHA 5000™ I/O modules are part of a cutting edge platform that can help you reduce hardware complexity and cost by using a more convenient integrated design.
FLEXHA 5000 I/O modules enhance communication with 1 Gb EtherNet/IP™ network connectivity, offering higher speed and increased bandwidth. Reducing both downtime and engineering time while limiting costs, this platform is designed to be a smarter, more efficient I/O solution.
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER
The FLEXHA 5000 I/O module incorporates cutting-edge technology to create an I/O that is more flexible and efficient. This solution allows users to operate with ease, featuring high availability, increased productivity, and simple maintenance.
Implement an innovative I/O platform to address what’s important
For many of the process industries, today’s control systems need a high availability I/O platform to minimize downtime.
At the same time, project schedules and delivery complexities must be enabled with the flexibility, integrated design and simplified configuration of a universal I/O platform.
Discover how an innovative I/O platform can address these needs while also addressing lifecycle issues that can be a burden for maintenance personnel and budgets. Implemented properly in distributed field enclosures, lifecycle costs can be minimized with optimized footprints and simplified maintenance to maximize the return on process assets.
Integrate solutions for your Connected Enterprise® production system
The next generation of I/O solutions is designed for various industrial applications. The FLEXHA 5000 I/O module is both reliable and flexible, allowing users to choose the I/O that best meets their operational needs. This platform will allow for integrated safety I/O and base process control I/O to be conveniently mounted in the same rack, reducing complexity and cost.
Explore the next generation of I/O solutions
Discover how you can incorporate this innovative I/O solution into your process application. The FLEXHA 5000 I/O module starter kit is a discounted bundle of hardware that provides everything you need to get started with our next generation process I/O platform. Contact your local Rockwell Automation representative to experience the cutting-edge technology of universal I/O at a reduced cost.
Increase Productivity while Decreasing Downtime and Costs
Reduction of engineering time through tight integration with instruction set in the PlantPAx® system
Allows for integrated safety I/O and base process control I/O to be conveniently mounted together
Studio 5000 Logix Designer® software
HART Premier Integration in Studio 5000 Logix Designer® software
Flexible I/O platform enabling integrated control for your
Connected Enterprise production system
Features and Benefits
- Optimize footprint by mounting up to 24 I/O modules on a single node, vertically or horizontally, and in any module sequence
- Operate at -40…+70 °C (-40…+158 °F) temperatures and in extreme environments up to GX rating with conformal coating
- Use in hazardous areas under Class I, Division 2, Zone 2, and Groups A, B, C, D
- Reduce downtime with simplified Removal and Insertion Under Power (RIUP) and easy online changes
- Gain support for ControlLogix® 5580 controller redundancy in high availability applications from Studio 5000 Logix Designer® software (version 35 or later) and deliver more consistent operations with increased reliability
- Reduce downtime with easy access to additional process diagnostics via HART Premier Integration in Studio 5000 Logix Designer software
- Save engineering time through tight integration with instruction set in the PlantPAx® system
- Features a universal card option that allows for flexibility in I/O choice. This I/O choice is configurable per channel within Studio 5000® software (version 35 or later) as analog (HART capable) or discrete, input or output
- Available in simplex or duplex module configurations
FLEXHA 5000 I/O in the News
See what people saying about this innovative I/O solution
- EtherNet/IP (adapter only)
- ODVA (adapter only)
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.