Our Bulletin 45DLA Discrete Light Array Photoelectric Sensors detect targets anywhere in a two dimensional area — even if the parts are irregularly shaped, sized or positioned. These cost-effective sensors combine multiple emitter or receiver elements into a single housing to create a sensing field that can detect targets over a wider area and provide a simple discrete (On/Off) output.
- Detects targets with gaps or spaces
- Discrete (On/Off) output
- Sensing heights up to 730 mm (28.9 in.)
- Slim housing profiles
- Detection over a wide span
- Long sensing ranges
- Emitter and receiver pairs are optically synchronized
- No external controller required
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- c-UL-us Listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.