Our Bulletin 802T Low-Energy Limit Switches have welded gold and silver alloy contacts to provide a protective barrier against surface oxides. These switches also incorporate a prism-shaped crossbar contact to provide high pressure that will penetrate foreign particles which could prevent contact closure.
- Connect directly to PLC input
- Optimized for low energy use
- Alternative to glass-enclosed reed switches or solid-state devices
- Alternative to oversized power contacts
- Suitable for machine connectivity and low-voltage circuits
Typical applications for the Low-Energy Limit Switches include:
- Material handling
- Food processing
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.