Our Bulletin 802K 30 mm Metal Limit Switches have a range of options including snap action, slow break/make with 2-, 3-, or 4-contact configurations and a choice of actuator heads. You can rotate the head in 90° increments before installation for easy mounting. The 802K is ideal for non-safety applications.
- Large selection of actuator heads
- Positive operation, forced disconnection of contacts
- Snap-action or slow break before make contact blocks
- Contacts 1 N.C. + 1 N.O., 2 N.C. + 1 N.O. 3 N.C., 2 N.C. + 2 N.O., 3 N.C. + 1 N.O., or 4 N.C.
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.