Our Bulletin 836 Electromechanical Pressure Controls are designed to control or monitor the operating conditions of many types of pneumatic or hydraulic applications. These controls can improve processes and systems, protect expensive equipment, and help safeguard operators.
- Offers rugged, compact design
- Includes adjustable ranges from 30 in. of Hg Vac...900 psi
- Includes adjustable differential ranges from 0.2...125 psi
- Offers copper alloy or stainless steel bellows
- Includes a wide variety of contact arrangements
- Available in open type or Type 1, 4/13, 4X, and 7/9 and 4/13 combined enclosures
- Provides standard and custom refrigeration controls
Bulletin 836 Pressure Controls are designed to control or monitor the operating conditions of many types of pneumatic or hydraulic applications including:
- Monitor low and high pressure
- Air compressors
- Vacuum transfer machines
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.