Our Bulletin 840E Solid-state Level Switches are microprocessor-based and designed to withstand harsh industrial conditions and wash-down applications such as liquid level monitoring in tanks, containers and pipelines. These switches are available in both AC and DC versions are not affected by foam, and are immune to vibration and build-up.
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant 316L stainless steel housing with IP66/67 rating for DC-type and IP65 rating for AC-type enclosures
- DC PNP version with M12 connector
- AC version with NPT 1/2 inch valve connector
- 316L stainless steel sensing element
- On-site control via high-visibility status indicator
- Discrete NO/NC level switch based on ultrasonic vibrating fork technology
Used primarily for liquid level detection in industries such as factory automation, oil and gas, chemical, food and beverage and automotive industries. Housed in rugged, corrosion-resistant 316L stainless steel enclosure, this cost-effective compact level switch is suitable for most fluid applications including:
- Liquid level monitoring
- Tanks, containers and pipelines
- Filtering systems
- Coolant and lubricant tanks
- Pump protector program support
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- CSA Certified
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.