Armor PowerFlex Drives
Looking for a drive that meets your most demanding applications? Our Armor™ PowerFlex® 35-series On-Machine™ drives are a new generation of On-Machine™ motor control solutions that can help you do just that. They provide integrated gigabit dual-port EtherNet/IP™, a variety of motor control options, flexible mounting options and hardware and network safety features. It is integrated with Logix and Studio 5000® design software for exceptional performance and ease.
These drives provide an integrated, near-motor, pre-engineered solution designed for harsh environments where reducing installation time and cost are most critical. Armor PowerFlex drives combine an innovated design that will reduce installation cost, installation time, and unplanned downtime. It replaces multiple components with one integrated motor control solution.
We have taken On-Machine motor control to the next level with Armor PowerFlex motor control solutions. Smart, safe, secure, and simple – Armor PowerFlex drives are a scalable solution designed to help meet your application needs.
Our On-Machine solution is a decentralized equipment design approach that helps reduce the challenges seen in cabinet-based solutions for OEMs and end users.
Whether you are an OEM or an end user, your time is valuable
If getting operations up and running quickly is what matters to you, an Armor PowerFlex motor control solution can help. Armor PowerFlex drives and our Logix control platform share one user-friendly software environment. Having the shared platform can make designing, integrating, and maintaining a unified system simpler and faster.
An On-Machine solution could be right for you—whether you’re an OEM or an end user. With an Armor PowerFlex drive you can:
- Reduce your engineering time and help expedite integration significantly
- Speed your installation time through flexible mounting orientations and quick-connect cables
- Lower total cost by using a simple, more modular approach to machine design
- Reduce risk of failure with our environmentally robust design
Durability & safety built into the design
Keeping your equipment clean is a must in grimy areas. Armor PowerFlex drives are designed to withstand water wash down, so it’s appropriate for your most demanding applications. Our smart, safe, secure and simple features don’t stop there. Integrated networked safety in Armor PowerFlex drives helps simplify your machine design and minimize component redundancies.
The smart motor control decision
Safety Cost Reduction
Networked safety enables cost-effective machine safety implementation, using a common software and hardware experience.
Premier Integration provides a consistent user experience—from design, setup, operation and maintenance. It enables data to be accessed across the enterprise.
Downtime Cost Reduction
Get real-time device data for predictive maintenance and accessible to higher-level analytical models.
Speed, Design, Installation and Integration
An integrated solution that combines functions, like local disconnect and dynamic braking into a cohesive result.
Reduced Mean Time to Repair
Quicker on-premises installation and design changes by eliminating custom panels.
Quick-disconnect cables for all field connections minimizes test failure due to wiring mistakes.
Features and Benefits
- Supports three-phase asynchronous motors, permanent magnet motors, and high-efficiency synchronous reluctance motors
- Equipped with IP66, Type 4/12 enclosure with hygienic design
- Offers a wide motor power range and wide environmental range
- Uses a resilient, fault-tolerant, dual-port gigabit EtherNet/IP™ network using built-in Device Level Ring capability
- Available in two frames: 3 Hp and 10 Hp
- Offers flexible mounting installation
- Easy to install, setup, and commission with integrated wizards and workflows
- Uses comprehensive local and network status and diagnostics with predictive functions
- Equipped with quick disconnect connection
Armor PowerFlex Safety Drives
- Support advance safety functions such as STO, SS1, SLS, SLP, SDI, and SBC
- Offer hardwired and integrated (CIP) safety in one product
- Are equipped with user safety I/O
We have the expertise and solutions to meet your unique industrial automation challenges anywhere in the world.
- CE Marked
- cULus Listed
- NEMA ICS 7.1
- RoHS: EU RoHS, BSMI RoHS, China RoHS
- SEMI F47
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.