This course (CCP146-EL) teaches you how to perform basic Logix5000™ and Studio 5000 Logix Designer® tasks, such as:
- Creating and configuring a project
- Communicating with a controller
The course will assist you in developing and building a solid foundation with a fundamental knowledge of Logix5000 systems. You will be introduced to basic Logix5000 concepts and terminology.
- Understanding Control Systems
- Locating and Identifying Logix5000 System Components
- Locating and Configuring Studio 5000 Logix Designer Application Components
- Creating and Modifying a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Identifying and Connecting to Industrial Networks in a Logix5000 System
- Downloading, Uploading, and Going Online to a Logix5000 Controller
- Identifying I/O Tags and Devices in a Logix5000 System
- Configuring Modules in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Creating Tags and Monitoring Data in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Drafting Basic Ladder Logic for a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Routine
To successfully complete this course, you must be able to perform basic Microsoft Windows tasks.
Who Should Attend
Individuals who have little or no working experience with Logix5000 systems or other programmable controllers should attend this course.