Compact, All-in-One PowerFlex 6000T Drive for IEC Markets
Our new medium voltage drive units are about half the space – ideal for new and retrofit industrial applications in IEC markets. The PowerFlex® 6000T drive accepts up to 13.8 kV primary voltage in a footprint that is only 2310...3010 mm (7.58...9.87 feet) wide.
Plus, high-voltage feeds can be connected to the drive from the main distribution line without a step-down transformer or substation equipment, reducing costs.
The new A-Frame PowerFlex 6000T drive for IEC markets:
- Offers faster commissioning with adaptive control
- Saves energy with economizer mode
- Is built on the TotalFORCE® technology platform
- Reduces downtime with predictive maintenance
- Delivers best-in-class footprint where space is a premium
PowerFlex 6000T drives manage motor control for heavy, industrial applications in oil and gas refining to mining, mineral, and metal processing.